- 3rd level characters, best of 4d6 x7 times
- Dump stat is fortune pool ( burn one point for a reroll or add 1d6 after a roll, gain one per new level )
- Each character is now in charge of a domain, either the next in line to a barony, a regent to a young heir, the deacon of a monastery, bursar of a collage, clerk of a free city, etc.
- Race is human unless your Domain has ties to other races. ( see domains )
- Names tend to be based on virtues for nobles ( Charming, Prudence ) and more prosaic for commoners ( Carver, Measure, Pitchpenny, Rosey )
At times a player's character will have things happen to him during which time your character would or could not be present. As a option you can choose to create a handy NPC class minion with fixed stats ( 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 ) that is always two levels lower then the PC they are serving. You get experience for your player character and the other player gets a elite npc in their service.
- Eld ( giant )
- Language of giants, reavers, and kips.
- Sylvan ( elven )
- Language of Svart alfar. ( dark elves ) Vanir ( light elves ) and fairy kind
- Numarian. ( Common )
- language of lands of fallen Numan empire
- The arcane language
- Old Numaric.
- Language of old Numa, Holy books of United Church of the Immaculate light
- Language used by witches
- Big, pale, blonds and redheads. Descendants of barbarians who came over the mountains.
- Short with a bit of color to their skin. Numans left behind after fall of Numan empire.
- Pale but dark haired descendants of people taken as slaves by Svart Alfar. Affinity for magic.
- Get ( half orc and orc blooded )
- Giant blooded dependent of Reaver raiders. Odd looking.
- Black skin and tightly curled hair. From far south.
- Average looking person for area resulting from centuries of cross breeding.