Adventuring groups of note in Yammer:
- The Tea party- (The ladies, the flower girls, Bad ass bitches)
- Highest level group. All female. Cleric high enough level to cast raise dead.
- The Gleamers- (Vultures)
- Group of has been and never was who strip already explored dungeons of anything of value
- Broken blades- (Thugs, Villains)
- More hired thugs then adventurers. Mercenaries. Recently hired as press gang.
- Wilders- (Zoo crew. Outcasts)
- Beastmen willing to explore ruins against taboos of tribes.
- Professionals- (Rance Randleís professional adventurers band. Twits.)
- Group of hired men guiding hero and author famed in his own written words
- Royal society- ( Angleon royal explorerís socciaty. Scholars)
- Woodwise- ( Freaking elves. Ears)
- Wood elf ranger, half elf druid and wolf, elf summoner
- Condemned- (Convics, Chain gang)
- Transported prisoners diverted by storm off course and damaged to Yammer
- Party of 5- ( Amateurs)
- Young well born newcomers.
- Grey Death Brigade (Geezers, the old guard)
- Last surviving unretired members of mercenary group, mainly do guard duty
- Outland Raiders (Jawas, Scimitar Gimps)
- Newly formed team but up and coming. Led by Kard the dwarf with his brother, cousin, half-ogre and catgirl.