Here's where you find out what's happened in previous adventures and what's still to come (in some cases).
Through the Gate
- The end of the world is nigh and the characters have only one chance to escape. (Updated: Thursday, 01/30/2014 21:40:00)
The First Four Days
- The party has emerged into a strange ruined landscape. (Updated: Thursday, 01/30/2014 21:51:00)
- Fleeing from the Imperial lands, the Exiles lead a ragtag, fugitive fleet, on a lonely quest, for the shining hope of a safe haven. (Updated: Wednesday, 02/05/2014 20:14:00)
- He who bakes and waits in the shadows (Updated: Tuesday, 02/25/2014 02:08:00)
A mighty fortress
- The itsy bitsy drider went up the chimney spout. Down came the greek fire and burned the adventurers up. (Updated: Tuesday, 04/01/2014 01:31:00)
Disressions, diversions and disembowlments.
- (Updated: Tuesday, 04/15/2014 02:09:00)
- Home is where you hang your heads (Updated: Tuesday, 05/06/2014 02:40:00)
Frog in a boiling pot
- More mayhem and things are hopping (Updated: Tuesday, 06/24/2014 01:40:00)
Big Mother's house
- Werewolf? There wolf, there castle. (Updated: Tuesday, 07/22/2014 05:00:00)
The other guys
- Another group of orcs and men freeing slaves and kicking ass. Maybe a bad thing? (Updated: Tuesday, 08/19/2014 04:43:00)
The Lost city of Noran
- "Perhaps I send off the old people too soon, I could use a few expendables right now."
"No darling, they smelled bad and did nothing but complain. If you need fools to do the dying for you, adventurers will come. They always do." (Updated: Tuesday, 09/30/2014 19:09:00)
Back to the Keep
- Why did Ramos want all the adventures out of town at the same time? (Updated: Tuesday, 11/18/2014 02:12:00)
- A wretched hive of scum and villiany