Here's where you find out what's happened in previous adventures and what's still to come (in some cases).
After the Storm
- After the storm passes the crew begin to assess the damage. Then the screaming started (Updated: Friday, 06/22/2018 19:39:00)
- As the crew approaches the wreckage a voice cries out "you won't eat me you BASTARDS!!", followed by the crack of a gun shot. And shot harmlessly impacting the sand in front of them. (Updated: Thursday, 01/31/2019 19:16:00)
- After nearly a month the Far Trader is once again sea worthy. Thanks to the Oka, the tribe of the island, the ship is well provisioned. So it is time to cast off and set sail.
(Updated: Friday, 08/31/2018 21:47:00)
For Whom the Bell Tolls
- The day of the auction has finally arrived. (Updated: Thursday, 02/07/2019 00:23:00)
Sail With The Tide
- The leaders of the town are investigating the strange arrival of the waterlogged ships. (Updated: Thursday, 02/14/2019 21:38:00)
- The players finally reach the southern tower. (Updated: Thursday, 02/21/2019 09:11:00)
The Blood Eagle
- What secrets will be found aboard the Blood Eagle? (Updated: Thursday, 03/14/2019 14:41:00)
The Isle of Two Towers
- The crew salvages the Blood Eagle before they move on to explore the other tower. (Updated: Saturday, 04/06/2019 13:28:00)
- The Fartrader is refitted and resupplied. As the party takes a last batch of goods to the company’s store they are meant with a surprise. Chuck, who had moved in days ago, is nowhere to be found. There is a fire on the hearth, and breakfast is warm on the table, but Chuck is nowhere to be found. When the store room is checked things are scattered about, there is a blood smear on the floor next to a rough, three foot wide hole in the floor.
(Updated: Thursday, 05/09/2019 01:14:00)