The game is Pathfinder. Not all classes will make sense since this is an Asian themed game.
- Characters start at first level with maximum hit points.
- Characters must come from around Funanobe and have some roots (friends or family, perhaps some lost land) in the area.
- Weapons and equipment should be Asian in flavor; see Ultimate Combat.
- Names should feel Asian.
- Available Races (again, some negotiation is possible):
- Dwarf - encounter some prejudice due to size and beards, most people are clean-shaven.
- Elf -
- Foxfolk (Kitsune)
- Available Classes (negotiation is possible):
- Barbarian (normal or unchained) - typically they come from the north end of the province. They don't have to have Funanobe roots, but they could.
- Cleric - Can't wear heavy armor; try to choose an archetype or deity which reads Asian. Needs to be more like a monk than a backup fighter.
- Monk (normal or unchained)
- Ninja (Ultimate Combat)
- Rogue (normal or unchained)
- Samurai (Ultimate Combat) - must be in hiding.
- Sorceror - can use five elements from Ultimate Magic
- Wizard - can use five elements from Ultimate Magic