Here's where you find out what's happened in previous adventures and what's still to come (in some cases).
- In the midst of a pitched battle, an unnatural storm appears and wrecks at least one ship, the Bonaventure. (Updated: Wednesday, 01/12/2022 23:45:00)
Halls of reverned silence
- What was that noise"
It sounded like thunder, but inside?
They have a spell caster.
Kill him first!
Prepare the rats!
Come here woman, I need you to block arrows. (Updated: Wednesday, 01/19/2022 23:46:00)
- "Someone comes, at last I shall have satisfaction."
(Updated: Wednesday, 02/02/2022 23:45:00)
Rumble in the kitchen
- If you can't stand the heat, avoid the acid spitting cyclops (Updated: Thursday, 02/17/2022 00:46:00)
- BAck to teh shark (Updated: Wednesday, 02/23/2022 23:21:00)
When the butcher boy attack
- Wake up! (Updated: Wednesday, 03/16/2022 23:29:00)
The lost temple
- I sense a disturbance
Someone comes (Updated: Wednesday, 04/13/2022 23:35:00)
High adventrue in Butcher's bay
- Which way do they go? (Updated: Wednesday, 05/25/2022 23:19:00)
Return to the hole
- Meat comes, they face shadows, then we feast! (Updated: Wednesday, 06/01/2022 23:22:00)
- It's time sensitive (Updated: Wednesday, 06/15/2022 23:23:00)
For the Horde
- The bugs sent a note about some prey to the north, probably the ones who slaughter Kinoc and his men.
Excellent. My son need to prove himself. Call for a horde and he will hunt them down. (Updated: Thursday, 06/30/2022 21:51:00)
They came with the storm
- Go to hell you damned beast!
The captain is fighting the sea monster!
You'll not keep me from my rightful treasure. Die you overgrown snapping turtle!
Land ho! (Updated: Wednesday, 07/20/2022 23:19:00)
- We have enemies in common, why not set them upon each other. We just need someone who can piss them off beyond all measure. Naturaly I thought of you. (Updated: Thursday, 08/04/2022 00:58:00)
The bitch, the bitch, the bitch in back
- Fuck the charm spells, I'm going for blood (Updated: Wednesday, 08/17/2022 23:02:00)
- There are stranger on the isle, should not someone stand guard?
What use traps on a tomb if we need to guard it? And we have other defenders. (Updated: Thursday, 08/25/2022 01:34:00)
Down the hole
- Just hold your breath and think of it as a slip and slide. (Updated: Wednesday, 09/14/2022 23:27:00)
Dead man's tomb
- We just need to help this guy get his heath in the right place. (Updated: Wednesday, 10/05/2022 23:32:00)
The wreak of the Enterprise
- There must be something worth taking. (Updated: Thursday, 10/20/2022 00:37:00)
Journey to the west.
- Hey, look at the dead guy's journal. (Updated: Thursday, 11/03/2022 00:18:00)
Quest for the Silver Chaliace
- Did you say owlbear calvary? (Updated: Wednesday, 12/07/2022 23:50:00)
Broke down Palace
- It that music? (Updated: Thursday, 12/15/2022 00:45:00)
The unbroke tower
- Behold my mighty erection! (Updated: Friday, 12/23/2022 20:44:00)
Terminal of Trimoz
- Just one little job. (Updated: Thursday, 01/12/2023 00:13:00)
- Almost to the conclusion (Updated: Wednesday, 02/15/2023 23:16:00)
Settlers with a plan
- I think I should take them out first... (Updated: Thursday, 02/23/2023 10:29:00)
Aftermath of the Dragon
- The dragon is dead, now what? (Updated: Thursday, 03/02/2023 09:29:00)
Shirne of the shark men
- The passage to the sea is guarded by the Shauaguin. (Updated: Thursday, 03/09/2023 00:35:00)
The Emporium of Many Spendorous Wonders
- The Orcs aren't running Sirap anymore? Bah, someone is still going to want to buy these slaves. (Updated: Wednesday, 04/05/2023 23:54:00)
The inverted pyramid
- Whose that beggar coming this way? (Updated: Thursday, 04/06/2023 00:01:00)
Inverted pyramid 2
- Stuff coming up our hole! (Updated: Thursday, 04/13/2023 20:50:00)
inverted pyramid 3 necromancing the stones
- Same level, new week (Updated: Wednesday, 05/03/2023 23:55:00)
Inverted pyramid. The next level
- Going down... (Updated: Wednesday, 05/17/2023 23:32:00)
- This next room is as serious as a heart attack (Updated: Wednesday, 05/24/2023 23:25:00)
To the point
- Two keys to go.
- game's over (Updated: Thursday, 06/29/2023 21:52:00)